Skip to main content Skip to search


Delinquent tax filings / Un-filed returns / Non-Filer

Maybe you forgot to file just this last year’s return, or maybe it started off that way and you were afraid the file the next year assuming you would stir up a beehive of IRS activity. Maybe you haven’t filed returns in many years, flying “under the radar” for a long stretch, until the IRS found out.

If you find yourself in this situation it’s important to know a couple of things.

  1. IRS views willingly failing to file a required tax return as a criminal act. It is against the law and carries potential for serious consequences. (up to $25,000 fine and 1 year in prison for each year)
  2. If you are in this situation, it is important to get help from a tax professional who is specialized and competent in this area of tax practice. The cost of getting help is nothing compared to the potential damage that can be done by not seeking professional advice.
  3. If you don’t file your federal income tax return, the IRS may file for you – with no deductions or credits, hitting you up for the biggest tax bill they can. And – If you’ve moved since the last time you filed a return, you may not even know this is happening.
  4. If you’re unsure of what is happening at IRS, in most cases, we can investigate your tax account without having to discuss your case with a live person, avoiding stirring up things at the IRS.

Stop living in fear. Call us now to discuss your tax matter.

Real help, right now.

Free initial confidential consultation.